Thursday, May 21, 2009

Free Mp3- Under Your Possession

Girls and pills, all mixed up together in the same song, just the way God likes them.





Under Your Possesion










Under Your Possesion

Just like a gun, your memory is pressing on the back of my tongue. Just like a loaded weapon.

Under your possession. You little pills are blessings. Under your possession. I’ve got you on my mind.


Don’t try to run from the things that you do. You can hide from everyone, but turn around they’ve caught you.

Under your possession. You little pills are blessings. Under your possession. I've got you on my mind.


I could never stand to turn my back on you, relationships are built on trust. Picking off the berries that have asked for you to lighten up your crush.


Drops in the sun. There’s nothing that will last you. When life is all done just leave me a last few.


Under your possession. You little pills are blessings. Under your possession. I’ve got you on my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment