Sunday, May 24, 2009

Free Mp3- The Bible Is Right

This song is from my album An Endless Doubt, it's called The Bible Is Right. It's satirical. Just to be clear, I'll say that again, I don't mean the words to this song.






The Bible Is Right










The Bible Is Right

I can't take it you just make it hard on me. I can't take it and now I've seen the light.
In the morning the faith is coming down on me, about who you're with and where you were last night.

The bible is right. The bible is right. Women are whores, the bible is right.
The bible is right. The bible is right. Kathy's a whore, the bible is right.

Sunday morning my faith in you is hounding me.Choirs singing, and flash of blinding light.
Without warning the flood is here and drowning me.
The bush is burning. Jesus dies tonight.

The bible is right. The bible is right. Women are whores, the bible is right.
The bible is right. The bible is right. Kathy's a whore, the bible is right.

Ecclesiastes baby. And all your Romans. Paul the Apostle says that your lips were swollen.

Gold for Judas and Abrahams got work to do. The phone is ringing, don't make him wait all night.
A great big pillar of salt has got its eye on you. It saw you baby at the sacrifice.

The bible is right. The bible is right. Women are whores, the bible is right.
The bible is right. The bible is right. Kathy's a whore, the bible is right.

No comments:

Post a Comment