Monday, May 25, 2009

Free Mp3- Hollywood

This song is about wanting to be famous or about wanting to be with a girl. It’s half joking and half serious. Some of the lyrics are silly, but when you really want to be famous or you really want to be with a girl, to someone on the outside sometimes what you say can sound funny.




Hollywood









Hollywood

Baby I love you but I’m so sick of us being apart. It will haunt you when you’re with your girl but still alone in the dark.
I’ll just throw out all the records you don’t listen to. I’m so sick of all the things tearing us apart, it keeps breaking my heart.

I’ll take you there and marry you. In Hollywood. Our children there will grow up good. In Hollywood.

When I first met you, you were the star that I used for my light. Now when I call you all that I get’s a busy tone all through the night.
I’ve got the tickets and I know just what to do. I hear you can see it in the dark, the big letters will shine, we’ll never be apart.


I’ll take you there and marry you. In Hollywood. Our children there will grow up good. In Hollywood.


And when the light shines I will make you mine. And where the music plays you will be mine always.

Try to see past me out to the stage lights that are on in the dark. If I ever lost you how in the hell could I ever remember my part.
Now this will be bigger than just us two. The whole world is pulling us apart. L.A. is like concrete, it will dry around our hearts.

I’ll take you there and marry you. In Hollywood. Our children there will grow up good. In Hollywood.

No comments:

Post a Comment