Saturday, May 30, 2009

Free Mp3- Rich Girls

I went to a private school, those things that make an impression on you when you're young are the things you tend to go back to. Things like that are hard to get over; all you can do is keep trying.




Rich Girls









Rich Girls

Your clothes. Your car. It's the newest model baby, it can take you fast and far.
Your hair. Perfume. The wallet in your pocket holds a lot of silver spoons.

Your not counting, I'm counting. Big mansion. I'm drowning baby.

Rich girls. I don't want your money. How much did that purse cost baby, my hearts gone, I just want to touch it. I just want to touch it.

Your house. Your boat. Your pool is filled with water that could keep a man afloat.
I know your perks. You've got everything you need without a minute of hard work.

Your not counting, I'm counting. Your charging and I'm drowning baby.

Rich girls. I don't want your money. How does that thing drive now baby, my hearts gone, I just want to touch it. I just want to touch it.

And I get knocked down. And I get knocked down. And I get knocked down to you.
On your scented ground. On your scented ground. On your scented ground and all the chores your butlers do.

How much can you take. Your lips could hold a million, at least twenty in your face.
I can't get straight if it's your jeans or whats inside of them that makes them look so great.

You're not counting. I'm counting. Mercedes. I'm drowning baby.

Rich girls. I don't want your money. What's your bottom line now baby, my hearts gone, I just want to touch it. I just want to touch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment