Monday, March 9, 2009

Video Saturday


We shot the video on Saturday, I can't wait to see how it looks when it's done. If anyone reads this who worked on it I just want to say thanks a lot, it was a ton of hours and everyone worked extremely hard. I fucked up because it took me forever to get the drums I was supposed to have in the morning, but to compensate everyone worked faster, and again, thank you to everyone. I swear there were a bunch of people there who I bet will be famous one day, or if not famous be working behind the scenes on the highest profile stuff. I only know two websites I can link to, but here they are. Snake was the main actor in it, and he's a great fucking guy and really talented. (Myspace.com/snakechild) (The other main actor (actually actress) was Lauren Potter, I don't know if she has a website, but she's been on TV a lot, and is extremely talented and couldn't be a nicer person) Also Craig Kierce, who played bass in the video and worked on the lightning, is a really great musician and a really great guy. (Myspace.com/craigkierce) (I don't know anyone elses websites, but I'd link to them all if I did). I know Rob, the director and the guy who came up with the idea for the video, becuase his brother is one of my two best friends from highschool. He's a fucking professional and an awesome guy, and he's one of the people I think will be famous one day. I'll get back to writing stuff about music later today, but thanks again to everyone,
Zak

No comments:

Post a Comment