Thursday, March 5, 2009

It's All Happening/Steve Martin


I'm shooting the video for the song I'm Your Man, off my last album, at the end of next week. I cast it and everything and the guy who's directing it came up with a real good idea for it. It's going to be different from the other videos I’ve done, this ones going to be like a little movie.

I forget what made me think of it but one of the funniest things I've ever heard was this joke Steve Martin used to do. It goes like,

Steve- "So I met this girl last week, she was really nice, and she invited me back to her apartment. So I went, and she had the best pussy I have ever..."

(The audience starts laughing. He stops talking and looks confused. Then getting angry he says)

"Oh come on! I was talking about her cat, now that makes me sick. You can’t say anything anymore that people don’t take it dirty, and I’m sorry but that disgusts me"

(Then he pauses and after a minute he takes a drink of water. Then under his breath he goes) "That cat was the best fuck I ever had"


It’s at the end of this clip on youtube. He tells it better then I write it.

No comments:

Post a Comment