Sunday, March 29, 2009

New Mp3- Gina

Here's the third mp3 off of Under Different stars, the album I've been recording to put online. This songs called Gina, the lyrics are at the bottom. You can click on the title to download it.

Zak



Gina












Gina

You can stay and look all night baby, like a shore where looks a beach, on an ocean that can never tell how cold it's heart can be.

"I wish you well" signed the parts you'll never reach.
And what's to tell, they bury you in the words you never speak.

Gina what's the deal, I get lost, hard and stuck. I go cold I shut up.
I can't tell you how I feel.

And if you've followed it from the start baby, right here is where it leads. My heart will rust, a prison cell, and I've thrown away the key.

I've tried to be more than what you see. But try what you will you can't change what you've grown your self to be.

Gina what's the deal, I get lost, hard and stuck. I go cold I shut up.
I can't tell you how I feel.

And hey, the finger that's pointing straight at me says "fare thee well, your hopes, your heart, your faith, your joy, your dreams"

Take my hand, let go of my heart, that war has been lost indeed. Place your bets and pay for cards, and I'll pay for the cards I keep.

It's not you, it's me. A boy stood on a beach. And found a shell to hold his pearl and hide and always keep.

Gina what's the deal, I get lost, hard and stuck. I go cold I shut up.
I can't tell you how I feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment