Tuesday, March 24, 2009

New Mp3- Jaimie

Here's the second track off an album I've been recording. There's ten songs on it, I already put one song up, and I'm going to put them all up here as I finish them. This one's called Jaimie, the album's gonna be called Under Different Stars. Press the play button below to listen to it and click the song title to download it.




Jaimie










Jaimie

You've broken all my bones. My strongest bones.
You've stopped them from staying hard, from staying strong.

I know all the places where you can take me. Cause I've seen them when you're changing.
The signs all point to leaving the way I came this evening. And your rooms just your little kingdom. And it's allright to be there but don't think it matters.

Jaimie, you don't have to cover up your eyes. Every time I try to make a left turn.
Jaimie, we tried to do it your way and we'll find, every city burns.

You're special. You've got it all, you've got it all.
So let them. Let them fall, let it fall.

In a painted ceiling, writ above the kneeling, is "every good comes with better feeling"
All the signs you're reading, that are to the Mona leading. are just breadcrumbs you're fucking feeding. And it's allright to be here but don't think it matters.

Jaimie, you don't have to cover up your eyes. Every time I try to make a left turn.
Jaimie, we tried to do it your way and we'll find, every city burns.


Jaimie, you don't have to cover up your eyes. Every time I try to make a left turn.
Jaimie, we tried to do it your way and we will find every city burns.

No comments:

Post a Comment