Monday, March 30, 2009

New Mp3- Ashley

Here's the fourth mp3 off Under Different Stars, the album I've been putting online. This ones called Ashley. You can click on the title to download it.

Zak





Ashley











Ashley

Maybe they see one more time but I see forever. It feels just like, baby if you get high, baby with you I fly.

And I had come where the streams had all run dry, One more plate of meat on the pile. You may feel it's nothing, but I'm feeling something.

Ashley you're so clean, I didn't know that perfume and soap were how God would come back. Given up hoping, I didn't know that perfume and soap were how God would come back home.

Run to the sea and you'll find deserts of nothing. Rusting tires. In the cities that died I've been closing my eyes.

For every one more day and one more mile it's one less dream heard on the dial. Between the stations of nothing, baby I'm hearing something.

Ashley you're so clean, I didn't know that perfume and soap were how God would come back. Given up hoping, I didn't know that perfume and soap were how God would come back home.

I've walked baby where the wasted are piled. You can search the trash baby I'm as lost as you'll find.

Baby I cheat and I lie. I leave them with nothing. All they'll find that I'm leaving behind, they'll wash out their whole lives.

All the saved rise up in single file. The ones you love leave you with style. And they're calling something but I can't hear nothing.

Ashley you're so clean, I didn't know that perfume and soap were how God would come back. Given up hoping, I didn't know that perfume and soap was how God would come back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment