Thursday, March 5, 2009

Touring/Eminem


I used to play a ton of shows in the city, (New York City), with my old band. When that band broke up I started focusing on recording and writing, and that's what I've been doing for the last year and a half. Right now if I wanted to play shows (and I do) I'd have to hire musicians and take a couple hundred dollars loss for every show I played. That would be great for about a week and then I'd have to sell everything I own. So I'm recording and promoting until I'm rich and can tour again.

"Crack a Bottle" is Eminem's latest tour de force. Some fire went out somewhere, who knows if he cares at this point. It's a song that's barely worth writing about, whereas The Marshall Mathers LP and The Eminem Show were. If you do care, you don't need me to tell you, you were better before than you are now. And if you don't care, you may not have noticed, you were better before than you are now.

No comments:

Post a Comment