Tuesday, April 21, 2009

New Mp3- Toothache

Here's the first song from another album I'm going to put online. The song is called "Toothache", and right now I'm calling the album "The Humans Home". This is another rough one, I'm gonna remix this when I get a chance, but in the meantime you can click the title to download it and the lyrics are at the bottom. Hope everyones doing good,

Zak




Toothache











Toothache

The lost red star that calls to you. Unresting far from all he knew.

Feel it like a toothache bleeding. Feel it like a toothache bleeding. What a star. But what a needing. Feel it like a toothache bleeding.

The rest of all dissolved in clues. My friend the fall is a golden noose.

Feel it like a toothache bleeding. Feel it like a toothache bleeding. What a star. But what a needing. Feel it like a toothache bleeding.

And high up above see what's shining on you. It's a heaven I've hung with letters and all that's said leads back to you.

To waste it all on all that's flew. I lost my God and prayed to you.

Feel it like a toothache bleeding. Feel it like a toothache bleeding. What a star. But what a needing. Feel it like a toothache bleeding.

No comments:

Post a Comment