Thursday, April 16, 2009

New Mp3- Faith But Waiting

Here's the eighth song from the album I'm putting online. The name of the song is Faith But Waiting, the name of the album is See Your Home. You can click on the title to download it and the lyrics are at the bottom.

Zak





Faith But Waiting











Faith But Waiting


There's no change you can't undo. Faith like a fever is burning all over that nothing will change. I'm waiting.

Full of faith I'm waiting for you. What is faith but waiting.
If the rest is life and long and true what is faith but waiting.

Nothing is ever lost if you keep it from dying. Don't let it die. Don't let it die I'm waiting.

Full of faith I'm waiting for you. What is faith but waiting.
And the rest is life, and long and true. What is faith but waiting.

Baby the stars are more then proof, that this sad world of ours is not too sad for me and you.

You can make every dream in your heart come true, if you wait hard enough then the things that you love come back to you. I'm waiting.

Full of waiting I'm waiting for you. Full of faith I'm waiting. And the rest is life, and long and true. What is faith but waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment