Wednesday, April 1, 2009

New Mp3- Caitlin

Here's the fifth song from Under Different Stars, the album I've been making to put online. This ones called "Caitlin". You can click on the title to download it.


Caitlin











Caitlin

I love you but I miss you but you can't come back from where I've gone. How far you've come's not far enough if you end up back home.

Jesus, Caitlin. There's someone saying. Take a bite. Take a bite. And now walk on and the pain will be over, Move on, let go, this will will all soon be over.

I want it but if wanting could get what you want I'd have it all. I'm calling what you call a rut the place I'm made to fall.

Jesus, Caitlin. There's someone saying. Take a bite. Take a bite. And now walk on and the pain will be over, Move on, let go, this will will all soon be over.

And while we're here, and before the prayers any older. Come all to hear, one more fox hole with a soldier.

I love you but this life is what you have to use to make your own. And it gets to you and you can't get through, and dream too much too long.

Jesus, Caitlin. There's someone saying. Take a bite. Take a bite. And now walk on and the pain will be over, Move on, let go, this will will all soon be over.

No comments:

Post a Comment