Wednesday, April 8, 2009

New Mp3- T.H.

Here's the 10th and last song from Under Different Stars, the album I made to put online. It's called T.H. Click the title to download it, and the lyrics are at the bottom. I'm gonna go back and write the lyrics for each one of the songs, maybe mix a couple a little better, and put some art work up to stand for the album art. Then tommorow I'm gonna start putting up another album of 10 songs that I recorded at home. Hope everyones doing good,

Zak




T.H.











T.H.

Someday I'll go. Think back long ago. One time you did know, a heart that don't let go.

None of them mattered but you. None of them mattered but you.

Always I find life is a hard time. Make up your own mind, learn what I can't find.

None of them mattered but you.

And line them up against the wall. I dreamed them up and after all, there's only one has lasted longer than a dream can do.

Where you may go, take care, take hold. Walk on, always know, in one heart and one soul

None of them mattered but you. None of them mattered but you.

No comments:

Post a Comment