Tuesday, April 7, 2009

New Mp3- Julia

Here's the ninth song from the album I'm recording to put online. This one's called Julia, the album's called Under Different Stars. You can click on the title to download it. Take it easy,

Zak



Julia









Julia

Some things are real, don't doubt it. Like God's on a mountain and writing down,

You got me at home. Ain't it big. You got me at home, say it's big Julia. Thank God it had grown. You got me at home. Say it's big Julia.

Depends how you feel about it, The king of the mountain was looking down,

You got me at home. Ain't it big. You got me at home, say it's big Julia. Thank God it had grown. You got me at home. Say it's big Julia.

Don't speak for a long time, then read the headline,

You got me at home. Ain't it big. You got me at home, say it's big Julia. Thank God it had grown. You got me at home. Say it's big Julia.

There's something to cheat you out of, But if the gigs on a mountain, then play it loud.

You got me at home. Ain't it big. You got me at home, say it's big Julia. Thank God it had grown. You got me at home. Say it's big Julia.

No comments:

Post a Comment