Monday, April 27, 2009

New Mp3- From A Burning Wreck

Here's the fifth song from the album I'm recording to put online. It's called "From A Burning Wreck" and the album is called the "The Humans Home". You can click the title to download it and the lyrics are at the bottom.

Zak















From A Burning Wreck


From A Burning Wreck

You can drive all night I'll still be waiting here by the side of the road.
You can kick and scream all you want but sometimes you just won't get back home.

My dreams bleeding baby. What killed me first had saved me.

Love and kisses from a burning wreck.

Tried to stand but I got caught. Twisted steel, broken glass, is ever all that your owed.
You can kick but baby I'll haunt, like a flash in the wind or a ghost in the road.

Don't read the cards baby. No need, the lights are fading.

Love and kisses from a burning wreck.

Broken bones and no way home. I'd kiss you now but baby I'm too far gone. But you can kiss the chrome.

You can drive all night I'll still be waiting here by the side of the road.
You can beg but baby I'll fight. To the cars going by just a bump in the road.

I dreamed my way here baby. It's your dreams that drive you crazy.

Love and kisses from a burning wreck.

No comments:

Post a Comment