Monday, April 13, 2009

New Mp3- Jefferson's in Hell

Here's the fifth song off the album I'm recording to put online. The song is called Jefferson's in Hell, the album is called See Your Home. You can click on the title to download it and the lyrics are at the bottom. Hope everyone's doing good,

Zak




Jefferson's In Hell











Jefferson's In Hell

I see the strain you're under baby. It's a load that's hard to bear. But it's been too long to change it. Until the end I will keep you here.

It may be right to let you go. But it just would not be right for me.
It may be right to let you go. But it just would not be right for me.

There's an angry God who's waiting for the time he will judge our crimes.
And there's a judgement for me waiting down the line. I have seen the signs.

It may be right to let you go. But it just would not be right for me.
It may be right to let you go. But it just would not be right for me.

I won't try to argue or to justify. But keep in mind for every crime there's always a place where it was right at the time.

If you think that's thunder baby watch the skies. They're clear tonight.
What if all that you can crave is only tied to you with lies.

It may be right to let you go. But it just would not be right for me.
It may be right to let you go. But it just would not be right for me

No comments:

Post a Comment