Thursday, April 9, 2009

New Mp3- Right Here

Here's the first song of the next album I'm going to put online. The album's called See Your Home, this song is called Right Here. I've put some of these songs on my website before but they were older versions and I've re-mixed or re-recorded all of them. I also put the lyrics up too. Take it easy,

zak



Right Here









Right Here

Put your hands against the glass. I wasn't young but you can call it that. When time and distance stab you in the back.

Honey you don't have to go. Some things change and some things don't. I've been around, been far and near, and all I want is to be right here.

And in the end it all rolled back. The waves beats out "Was it worth all that?"
And all I've got is what my heart beats back.

Honey you don't have to go. Some things change and some things don't. I've been around, I've been far and near, and all I want is to be right here.

And it's easy to forget. And what you want turns into what you get.
But while my heart can beat it won't forget.

Honey you don't have to go. Some things change and some things never change.

No comments:

Post a Comment