Tuesday, April 14, 2009

New Mp3- Let Your Love Be The End Of Me

Here's the sixth song from the album I'm putting online. The name of the song is Let Your Love Be The End Of Me, the name of the album is See Your Home. You can click on the title to download it and the lyrics are at the bottom, hope everyone's good,

Zak




Let Your Love Be The End Of Me










Let Your Love Be the End of Me


I've already seen all I need to see and now I'm ready to let it fade to black. There's nowhere left to be, take the weight and let it free. I'm ready to lay the final track.

Let your love be the end of me. Let your love be the end of me.

Promises to keep are just miles of road and restless sleep. I'm ready for sleeping now at last. An ocean for a sea, an endless hum for hearts that bleed. I'm ready to give them this world back.

Let your love be the end of me. Let your love be the end of me.

A speck of galaxy. Like a raindrop in the sea. I'm ready to drown and not look back. Just look up and see the balls that light the final scene. I'm ready to make your kiss my last.

Let your love be the end of me. Let your love be the end of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment