Saturday, April 18, 2009

New Mp3- Love Complete

Here's the tenth and last song from the album I'm putting online. The name of the song is Love Complete, the name of the album is See Your Home. You can click on the title to download it and the lyrics are at the bottom.

Zak










Love Complete













Love Complete

Standing by the ship as it passed. Roses hung from the rafters and were tied to the mast. And God bless the ones who could make the trip last.

Lay down my love complete. May the eyes your closing see their home.

Buried in the heart of the grass in memory of all that you love that won't last. And long as roses still bloom I'll lay roses on that.

Lay down my love complete. May the eyes your closing see their home. And soft as snow the lips that meet. Lay down my love complete.

Written in the curve of the path by Earth in a sky where a billion lights flash is "of all stars just one I'll turn to the last"

Lay down my love complete. May the eyes your closing see their home. And what you lose and what you keep. Lay down my love complete. May the eyes you're closing see their home.

No comments:

Post a Comment