Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Free Mp3 6/9- Make Love Easy

I recorded this at a circus.




Make Love Easy











Make Love Easy

I know we've met some other time. Welcome back. Welcome back, it's been a long while.
We are running on such short time. In the snow the clocks still go, the tower bells chime.

Life is hard. Life is hard. There's so much that's hard. Make love easy.

In my dreams there's a place to hide. There's no tears cried, you're at my side, we skip the bad lines.
But I wake up to a world of sighs. Just what to do to get to you I just can't decide.

Life is hard. Life is hard. There's so much that's hard. Make love easy.

Coming round again to show the things that you have dropped into my bowl.
If you don't believe this never ends I've got something to show you, I've got something to show you, I've got something to show you.

Good things often get left behind to beg and die with hungry eyes in a ditch a mile wide.
Don't be guilty of such a crime. The verdict sent reads innocent when two hearts entwine.

Life is hard. Life is hard. There's so much that's hard. Make love easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment