Sunday, June 7, 2009

Free Mp3 6/7- The Ones That Got Away Will Bury Me

The title of this song is a little "cute", but I mean it. A lot of the time things look pretty bleak.





The Ones That Got Away Will Bury Me










The Ones That Got Away Will Bury Me

And to the sound of mourning I opened my eyes. There was a crowd performing my last rites.

And they're whispering things to make sure I see the ones that got away will bury me.

There's only two excuses that could make it allright. Either you lost your cellphone or your in hell tonight.

And if you're going down you'll be following me. The ones that got away will bury me.

Baby life is hard as the dirt flies up. You only get one chance before the shovels turn up to pack down all the hope they were offering up. And leave you there holding onto dirt and to dust.

I've got a hard ceiling for my sky. It's solid wood and blocks out all the light.

And I'll never look beyond it to see. The ones that got away will bury me.


No comments:

Post a Comment